I’m a huge fan of WWE (& wrestling in general) and at one time had quite the WWE action figure collection (before trading them all in for Funko) so WWE Pops hold a special little place in my collection. That being said, I thought it would be interesting to take a look at the Top 10 most expensive WWE Pops! (as of today 09/05/17)
It’s worth noting that all the prices are from Pop Price guide, In USD and I’m only concentrating on single figures only (sorry New Day and Bellas)
This is also the start of a new series I’m doing so you may see it evolve as time goes on (I’d also love to hear your feedback too) but, without further ado, let’s take a look at the Top 10 most expensive WWE Funko Pops!
10) Daniel Bryan (Patterned Outfit) 2014 WWE.com Exclusive – $75
9) John Cena (Black Pants) 2015 WWE.com Exclusive – $75
8) CM Punk (Regular Release) 2014 – $80
7) Rey Mysterio (Light Blue) 2014 7 – Eleven Exclusive – $95
6) Macho Man Randy Savage (Pink Outfit) 2015 WWE.com Exclusive – $95
5) Hulk Hogan (Yellow Shirt) 2014 WWE.com Exclusive – $120
4) John Cena (Green Hat) 2014 WWE.com exclusive – $130
3) CM Punk (Pink) 2014 Hot Topic Exclusive – $155
2) Rey Mysterio (Black) 2014 San Diego Comic Con exclusive – $160
1) AJ Lee 2014 WWE.com Exclusive – $160
Do you own any of these? What do you think about this list? Whatever your thoughts, I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!